The global rendez-vous for the future of sport
Global Sports Week Paris is the first international forum in France dedicated to Sport.
In two years, it has emerged as the privileged meeting place for organizations across the global ecosystem of sport – committed to establishing a more innovative and sustainable future for sport.
GSW offers a unique setting and platform for influencers and decision-makers to come together to SHAPE, SHAKE & SHARE, the future of sport, providing the tools and insights to inspire new ways of thinking.
The third edition of GSWParis gathered 2,000 delegates from May 9th-13th. This year’s forum centred on two days of in-person events at the Accor Arena – Paris’ most iconic indoor arena, a venue for the upcoming Olympic and Paralympic Games – on May 10th and 11th.
After two long years, the world of sport came back together in its new global capital, in an intimate and convivial setting. A full week of content and networking were made available during the annual forum, along with a programme designed to explore the future of sport at the intersection of business and society.
A wealth of additional digital and offsite events worldwide were accessible via our digital platform along the week. In total, 20,000 virtual attendees, coming from 98 countries were part of the events in Paris, Los Angeles and online. All sessions are now available to watch on-demand on the event’s digital platform.
A PLATFORM FOR INFLUENCE, INSPIRATION AND BUSINESS
THE YOUNG SPORTS
GSW SOCIAL BOOSTER
TREMPLIN INVEST FINALS
1 annual international forum organized under the High Patronage of Mr. Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic.
1 year-round community platform for engagement and business
1 youth engagement program
2 programs supporting innovation and impact-led sports projects
What we are
THE GSWPARIS ANNUAL FORUM
- A privileged meeting place in the future host city of the 2023 Rugby World Cup and the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Purpose-driven discussions between innovators and change makers, recognized for their international impact and disruptive approach
- Exclusive announcements from high-impact organizations from within and beyond the global ecosystem of sport
- Pitching opportunities for leading, impact-led sport startups
- Masterclasses presented by industry leaders
A YEAR-ROUND COMMUNITY PLATFORM: GSWFactory
- A program of webinars and workshops throughout the year presented by members of the GSW community
- A premium networking tool
- A digital marketplace – GSWMarketplace – bringing together project leaders and solution providers, potential investors and prospective clients
- VOD content to relive the best moments and key sessions from GSWParis
- Studies, research and white papers
- Legacy initiatives
THE YOUNG SPORTS MAKERS
- An exclusive GSW program which allows young people from across the world – athletes, social entrepreneurs, students and young professionals – to carry the voice of the Generation Z, during and beyond GSWParis international forums
- GSW Social Booster
A program that identifies, promotes and supports impact-led sports projects from around the world.
An opportunity for the finalists to pitch their project to the GSW community and prospective investors, and benefit from a tailored acceleration and support program.
- Le Tremplin Invest Finals
A program connecting sportstech startups with investors, bringing networking and funding opportunities to help develop innovative and sustainable solutions across the sports industry.
Presented during GSW Paris, Le Tremplin Invest Finals are a French Ministry of Sports and Le Tremplin by Paris&Co joint initiative.